Standard Electrical Rubber Matting
- EXP661 Fine Ribbed Rubber Matting to 11,000v is a high quality matting with the regulation standard, stamped on the reverse of the roll at 1000mm intervals.
- Fully certified and tested to 11,000 volts with a recommended safety working voltage of 450v.
- It has a fine ribbed, anti-slip surface pattern on one side and a cloth impression finish on the reverse.
- Fully tested to specification Health & Safety regulation material
- Fully traceable supply
- Regulatory branding on reverse every 1000mm Ensures safety for operatives at lower voltage switchboard and high equipment atleast Anti-slip finish Low maintenance
- Cut lengths available to order.
- EXP661 can also be supplied to order in colours and flame retardant, low smoke emission grades Product Information Stock Roll Sizes[m x m x mm]Weight[kg/M2]
- Compound Values[typical] 10m x 0.91m x 6mm 6.80
- Colour: Black 10m x 1.0m x 6mm 6.80 Compound: SBR/NR 10m x 1.2m x 6mm 6.80
- Hardness [shore A]: 65°
- Density[SG]: 1.3
- Tensile Strength: 5 MPA
- Elongation[min]: 250%
- Abrasion Resistance: 180 mm3
- Minimum Temperature -20°C
- Maximum Temperature +70°C