Sponge Rubber Sheet EPDM Or Neoprene Blend Self Adhesive Black
- EPDM/Neoprene blend sponge sheeting is a general purpose industrial sponge sheet.
- Closed cell foam construction with a self adhesive backing.
- Good flexibility and good resistance to uv light and ozone.
- Can be used in many applications including Water, seals, packing, insulation, sound, thermal insulation.
- For lowest prices select ‘full roll’ option
3mm, 12mm, 9.5mm, 6mm, 5mm
|Compression @ 25% Deflection (kPa)||
Typical: 43 (ASTM D1056-00 spec limits: 35 to 65)
|Compression @ 50% Deflection (kPa)||
Typical: 112 (ASTM D1056-00 spec limits: 80 to 160)
120 (ISO 845-95)
|Compression set (50% 22h 20C) typical||
19.1% (ASTM D1056-00 spec limits: 25% max)
|Water absorption, max. change in weight (%)||
0.8 (ASTM D1056-00 spec limits: 10)
|Heat ageing, change in compressoin deflect0in, 168 hrs @70C||
PAS (spec limits: +/- 30%)
PASS (UL94 HBF)
|Tensile Strength KN/m2||
>500 (ISO 1798-7)
|Elongation at break % typical||
>180 (ISO 1798-7)
-40 to +70C
|High intermittent temperature||
|Resistance to Air and UV||
|Resistance to oil||
|Resistance to acids||
CFC and HFC FREE/ CAN BE RECYCLED
|Specification ASTM D1056-00 AFNOR 99-211||
2A2, B2C 2C08/3C08(squared) B3 C2