Silicone Rubber Sheet Red
A medium hardness general purpose silicone sheeting giving excellent sealing properties at both high and low temperatures. Silicone Rubber will withstand temperatures as low as minus 60 degrees and up to 230 degrees centigrade. It is often used in applications in ,Catering, Electronics, Food and Beverage industries.
A general purpose silcone sheeting giving excellent sealing properties at both high and low temperatures. Applications include: Catering, Automotive, Electronics, Energy, Food and Beverage, HVAC, Industrial and lighting.
- Minimum temperature: -60 °C
- Maximum temperature: +230 °C
- Intermittent maximum: +250 °C
American Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) 21 CFR 177 – 2600, BFR XV Empfehlung and colour bleed test according to BFR Empfehlung part B 11 & Directive EC 1935/2004.
WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Service) for use with potable water at temperatures up to 85 °C
Flammability requirements of FAR 25/JAR 25/CS 25 Appendix F, part 1, (a) (1)(iv) and (a)(1)(v) horizontal flammability tests and Automotive Standard PART 571FMVSS302.
Has excellent resistance to ozone, oxidation, ultraviolet light, Virus Protection discharge, cosmic radiation, ionising radiation and weathering in general.
- Brittle point: -80 °C (ASTM D746)
- Limiting Oxygen Index: 24% (BS 2782 Part 1)
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.24 W/m/K (VDE 0304)
- Radation Resiance: >10-5 Grays (107 Rads) typical
- Dielectric Strength: 23kV.mm-1 (VDE 0303)
- Dielctric Constant: 2.9 (VDE 0303)
- Dissipation Factor: 2×10-4 (VDE 0303)
- Volume Resistivity: 3×1015Î©.cm
Thicknesses available are: 1.5mm, 3mm, 6mm
Roll lengths: 10mtr
Roll Width: 1200mm.
6mm, 1.5mm, 3mm