Interlocking Playground Mats
- Rubber Co manufactures highest quality Playground tiles in the industry.
- Our playground tiles have a top protective 12 mm layer of EPDM rubber and this makes our tiles , more U.V. stable than any other tile in the market.
- These tiles are ideal when appearance is more important as they are brighter than standard rubber tiles with a more permanent colour.
- Unlike standard rubber tiles in the market, the EPDM range does not wear blacker in time on heavily used areas as each tile is made from virgin through-coloured granules providing a more permanent colour. Safe, Clean Play Area.
- Harmful objects can hide in loose fill product like sand, wood chips or gravel. The solid construction of Slip-Not Playground Tiles does not allow foreign objects to hide. There is also no loose fill material for children to kick, throw or swallow.
Allows Play Year Round.
- Design allows for continuous use even during the rainy season. Because water does not puddle on the surface, but moves quickly through the top and through water channels on reverse, the play area is ready for use soon after heavy rains.
Virtually Maintenance Free.
- No daily maintenance required to maintain safety standards means less cost, less hassle. It looks and performs great
Available in 4 colours; Green, Red, Blue and Black.