- In damp or wet conditions, ordinarily reliable surfaces can become slippery and treacherous, leading to a risk of injury or property damage. This heavy-duty ringed rubber mat is designed to drain away moisture and keep surfaces dry, safe and free of dirt and mud. As well as entrances ways, these mats are also well suited for agriculture and stables.
- The underside of the mat is fitted with strong rubber studs which hold the mat firmly in place and also allow water to be efficiently drained away.
- Perfect for home, commercial or industrial applications, this customisable rubber mat will keep walkways clear and safe. It is also surprisingly versatile – the mat is excellent for use in a large number of applications such as entrance matting, stable matting, walk way matting, and sports area.
Technical Details and Size Selection:
- Thickness: 23mm
- Rubber type: Durable Nitrile
- Non-slip studded underside
- Weight: 13.3kg per m²
- Brush inserts also available
- these mats can also be connected with the use of rubber connectors (sold separately)
- Number of holes: 40x60cm 160 holes, 100x150cm 1040 holes
- As well as standard sizes you are also able to enter your individual size requirements (Length: 70 cm - 1000 cm / Width: 70 - 200 cm) and we will manufacture the mat to fit your needs.
- To provide the most efficient performance, we advise that larger sections of matting be ordered in sections that can then connected with the use of Large Rubber Ring Connectors, this allows you to easily clean the mats and move them if required. To provide extra cleaning performance, Rubber Ring Brushes are also available.