Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles
- The Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles is available in 4mm thickness. The Quality Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles has all the same characteristics as our standard tile except it benefits from an interlocking system with matching key ways, that when installed renders the Commercial Floor Tiles join virtually invisible resulting in an almost seamless floor.
- The 4mm Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles is suitable for foot traffic areas only, and the 5mm is suitable for heavy foot traffic areas and light wheeled traffic e.g. car vehicles.
- Both versions of the Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles are loose lay, and quick and easy install with minimal sub floor preparation. All Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles are made from hard wearing PVC material that can withstand high point loading and impact and come with a 10 year product warranty.
- 1 Tile - 508mm x 508mm = 0.258064m2
- 4 Tiles - 4(508mm x 508mm) = 1.032256m2
- Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles Option:
- Checkered Plate - 4mm
- Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles are unique interlocking system which allows for quick and easy installation.
- Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles, which are unique to the range offers a much more robust and durable join which remains strong and performs better over its life span.
- This Heavy Duty PVC Commercial Floor Tiles can be utilized to cover uneven, damp and dusty sub floors with little or no sub floor preparation.
- Suitable for trucks, HGV’s and heavy duty applications
- Easy to install
- Competitive rates
- We offer a free site survey
- UK Manufacturers
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Reduces dust and noise
- Excellent durability and slip resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor
- Dark Grey, Light Grey, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Maroon, White, Beige
- Tile Dimensions:
- Checkered: 4mm thick - 508x508mm (4 Tiles Will Be Sent Per Square Meter, Price For This Listing is Per Square Meter)
- Weight 6.4 kg / m2
- Hardness 92 shore A (Available in 82 Shore A by request)
- Meterial PVC SG 1.45
- Thickness 4mm & 5mm +/-0.2mm
- Abrasion Wear Group P
- Castor Wheel No damage
- Indentation 0.1mm
- Electrical Resistance yes
- Anti Slip DS R10
- Chemical Resistance Good
- Light Fastness 7BWS / 5GSR
- Thermal Conductivity 4mm:0.218 m2 K/W
- Electrostatic Behavior 2kV
- Dimensional Stability Before Exposure to Heat 0.11 %
- Dimensional Stability After Exposure to Heat Average 0.15