FDA Silicone Sheet 60 Shore
- 60° Shore - 1.2m Wide Translucent
- General Purpose Silicone Sheet (-40°C to +200°C, 230°C intermittently)
- Our General Purpose Silicone Rubber Sheeting is an excellent choice for applications requiring good sealing properties at high and low temperatures.
- Suitable for use at -40°C up to +200°C and 230°C short term, Siliconesheet UK sheet is available from stock in Translucent and Red Oxide in thicknesses ranging from 0.3mm up to 15mm thick.
- Fully compliant to FDA standard 177.2600 and EC 1935/2004, Silicone sheet UK General Purpose silicone sheets are suitable for applications requiring direct food contact.