Rubber Tiles Non Slip
- So what's so good about our rubber floor tiles? Durablility! These rubber floor tiles are used in commercial situations, where high traffic is the norm. Easy to clean As flooring, rubber is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms, chemically resistant so most types of cleaner can be used. Easy to lay Just stick the tiles down using adhesive suitable for rubber flooring, easy to cut with a Stanley knife or similar.
- Cigarette burn resistant Slip resistant Comfortable underfoot and they look good too! Rubber flooring is one of the hardest wearing flooring finishes available, but provide an unequalled level of softness and impact absorbency at the same time. Its resistant to fading, cigarette burns and damage, and its vulcanized surface ensures that its virtually impossible to wear through. Rubber flooring is available as tiles or sheet and as you might expect, its very flexible indeed, and can be used in an infinite number of ways where no other floor material can.
- Suitable for Areas that require Safety Underfoot or a
- Visually Textured Surface. They are Warm, Sound Absorbent and come in a variety of Bright Modern Colours. which will visually enhance any area in commercial and domestic locations.
- Each Tile is Size 50cm x 50cm, 3.0mm Thick with 25mm Diameter Studs