1. Delivery Policy
Delivery dates are quoted subject to the availability of materials. Every effort will be made to effect delivery within the quoted period, but no liability can be accepted should it be exceeded.
No claim for delivery shortages or damage in transit can be entertained unless reported in writing to us within 3 working days of receipt of goods by the customer.
3. Returns and Refund, Replacement & Cancellation Terms
In general, we cannot accept return of goods for credit, where such goods have been correctly supplied to order. Where, however, we agree voluntarily to such a return, a handling charge of 20% will be made, and return freight cost will be charged.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM CUSTOMERS WITHOUT OUR PRIOR agreement; no goods will be accepted by our warehouse without a prior authorisation number.
Customer can either request a Refund or a Replacement within 7 days subject to the above conditions. Customer or ourselves can cancel the order before dispatch. Once dispatched returns are subject to above conditions. We can not accept returns after 7 working days.
Yellow Rubber Ramps are non refundable as these are manufactured to order
Refund can not be issued on Neoprene & EPDM rubber sheets as these are manufactured to order.
Cut length rubber sheets are non refundable as we have no other clients for your required cut lengths. Refund can not be issued for Rubber Link Mats with Drainage Holes as we have to manufacture these to Order .
We strongly reccomend use of flooring Adhesive with All thicknesses of Classico Rubber Gym Flooring rolls.
Rubber Sheet & Rubber Matting rolls 1.4m wide x 10m and Flooring rolls 2.2m x10m plain gray and dot gray are manufactured to order and are non refundable.
Broad Rib Rubber Rolls are manufactured to Order and are non refundable
Anti Fatigue Rubber Tiles are manufactured to order and are Non refundable.
Classico & All Gym Flooring Rolls must be adhered to the floor using Mapei VS90 adhesive. No Liability is accepted and warranty is void if flooring is not fitted by ourselves or our recommended fitter or if any other adhesive is used.
Customers are advised to request free samples of coloured flooring rolls, prior to purchase as the actual colour of material may vary slightly from the shades shown on the website images. No liability will be accepted where samples were not requested prior to ordering and in this situation the goods must be returned at customers own cost.
4. Customer Ownership
Ownership of the goods does not pass from Rubberco until:
● The goods are paid for,
● All monies have been received,
● If goods are not paid for; Rubberco reserves the right to enter the purchaser premises to recover the goods
We reserve the right to update, modify or change products without prior notice.
6. Playground Mats and Tiles & any outdoor product must be installed with adequate drainage.
Warranty is void if appropriate draiange is not in place.
6. Alternative Products
Where stock items are not available Rubberco reserves the right to send an alternative product.
7. Currency of Transaction
Currency given is GB Pounds and all Transactions are in currency GB Pounds.
8. Export Restrictions
We do not object to any items being exported but in case of exports it is necessary to see the law of that country regarding any custom or import restrictions.
9. Our delivery company will only leave/deliver goods to your drive or front door. We do not enter your house or property so you must ensure you have an arrangement in place to take goods inside your property.
10. Please note domestic flooring cleaners such as flash, Mr.Muscle, Astonish etc must not be used for cleaning of our flooring range. Only our reccomended floor cleaners are to be used. This will void your warranty.
11. Rubber Grass Mats are non refundable as these are made to order.